I am currently
attending the training center below and hope to obtain my MCSE/A+ certifications by the spring of 2004.
located just off Interstate 75 at:
Florence, KY 41042
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
380 hours of Computer Training
The dramatic growth of computer networks in the workplace has created the
need for certified engineers to design, manage and maintain these systems.
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineers (MCSE) works with Microsoft networking
Career Blazers Training provides you with the skills to: design, install,
configure, administer, maintain & troubleshoot Windows 2000 Networks.
The program components
Windows 200 Administration,
a primer for the MCSE Program.
Training for the five (5) core courses:
- Exam 70-201: Installing, Configuring and Administering
Windows 2000 Professional
- Exam 70-215: Installing, Configuring and Administering
Windows 2000 Server
- Exam 70-216: Implementing and Administering Windows
2000 Network Infrastructure
- Exam 70-217: Implementing and Administering Windows
2000 Directory Services Infrastructure
- Exam 70-219: Windows 2000 Directory Services design
Training for the following electives (Select two
(2) electives from this list:
- Exam 70-220: Designing Security for a Microsoft 2000
- Exam 70-221: Designing a Microsoft Windows 2000 Network
- Exam 70-028: SQL Server Administration 7.0
- Exam 70-029: SQL Server Database & Design
Support and Maintenance (A+)
100 hours of Computer
The Computer Support and Maintenance Program (A+) is designed to prepare individuals
to maintain, support and troubleshoot computer hardware.
The Computer Support and Maintenance (A+) program prepares the student for
the specified A+ Certification testing objectives.
The A+ Certification is a testing program sponsored by CompTIA that certifies
the competency of entry-level service technicians in the computer industry. Anyone who wants an internationally recognized
credential as a competent entry-level computer service professional can take the A+ Certification examination.
The course offers training in
the following three main area of concentration:
- Hardware Training
- Software Training
Possible job positions include PC Technician, PC Support Assistant, Computer
Support Technician, PC Tech and Help Desk Assistant.